Woodstock NY

Sunday, June 5, 2016


For memorial day we decided to rent a car and explore upstate New York with some friends. Lately I have been dying to get out of the city.  It was so refreshing to leave the city for a day and get some space and fresh air. We ended up in Woodstock. It is the cutest little town with huge green trees and windy roads the perfect small town feels. Our first stop was this diner we saw off the side of the road. We were pretty excited when we found out we could have a nice brunch for two and under twenty dollar's! (Perks of not eating in Manhattan) After breakfast we made our way up to Kaaterskill Falls. This was on our list because of the amazing waterfalls.
Our third stop was a hike to Overlook Mountain. I wasn't expecting the view to be as amazing as it was. The view was breath taking! Hiking down I was thinking how much my dad would love the view from the top. I want to take my entire family on this hike someday. When leaving Woodstock i felt rejuvenated. I didn't want to leave! We will most definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment